Each year, in-kind donations are received from approximately 125 corporations from across the country and are accepted at the Corbin, KY and Hagerhill, KY. CAP’s Human Service programs use some of the goods, saving much-needed dollars that can be better utilized to provide help for program participants.
The 2011 fiscal year was another outstanding one:
- 655 agencies were served through the Corbin, KY warehouse
- 504 agencies were served through the Hagerhill, KY warehouse
- 237 agencies were served through the Onedia, TN warehouse
- 2.6 million people served
- 781 full and partial truckloads of supplies were received
- $110,763,822.63 of in-kind gifts were received